Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Pink Gardens!

Inspiration comes from the darnedest places! In relationships it's wise to focus on the reward... which is companionship, friendship. commitment and LOVE! However, before we can expect that we must ask ourselves "what is it that we say we want, and how hard are we willing to WORK to get it?" We ALL want the best case scenario in our relationships... and if you've been working HARD to get that, GREAT... as long your partner is working hard too! If not, you could be wasting good water on a garden that just won't grow! It may be time to LET GO.

It's a lot less dramatic than it sounds here's why, I like to use the over simplification process in my decision making. For example, when I'm hot, I take off items of clothes when I can, grab a cold drink or turn on the air. When I'm cold, I bundle up, drink something warm or turn the heat up! When I have a headache, I take an aspirin and lay down. etc.

If something is bad for you, or at the very least uncomfortable you address it. When/if you look at relationships the same way. You'll act in the same manner. Either something is good or it's not good...to you....for you....etc. or NOT!

How long would you hold your hand over fire before you realize your being burned???? NOt longer than an instant I bet.

When I plant "pink flowers" I expect them to GROW, else what's the point? Save yourself today...

Don't waste good water on a garden that won't grow.... know when to let GO!

I wish you PINK things!!!

Ramona!

1 comment:

  1. I like this alot wish i did water my garden for like the last 2-3yrs before really realizing IT DID NOT WANT TO GROW,I dug it up and thru it out ..AHHHHHHHH!

    ReplyDelete